Our terms and conditions
CleanItYourself.com is a free web resource intended to help improve the quality of your life by providing well-researched guides about how to clean various items and remove stains. To achieve this, we allow users to post comments and submit tips to help other site visitors. We moderate comments to remove offensive and derogatory remarks. However, we cannot be held responsible for the contents of any tips or guides submitted by other site users.
By visiting our website, you have agreed to:
- Follow any of the guides and tips on this website at your own risk. That you cannot hold any of the owners, writers, contributors or hosts of this website responsible for any harm that may occur as a result of following advice on this website.
- To consult with a health care professional or veterinary before using any of the guides on this website
Medical advice disclaimer
The contents provided on this website, such as images, videos, text, and advice, are for informational purposes only. This site does not offer any medical advice to its users. And anything we put on the site should not be taken as medical advice. Always consult with your physician about any health concerns before using any of our guides.
Protection of children
This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. And as such, we do not collect or use any information from anyone under 13 years old.
Contents you submit to this website
When you submit any contents, including media, to CleanItYourself.com, you certify that such contents belong to you, or that you have the rights to transmit, license or distribute such media in a way that does not infringe on copyrights or the privacy rights of any individual or entities.
When you upload media to our website, you certify that any individual or persons appearing in the media have given you permission to do so, and has granted you rights as described below.
By uploading media and other contents to CleanItYourself.com, you grant us all rights and license to use, print, copy, display, transform, publish and transmit the media and contents.
Copyright Claims and Takedown Requests
If you find any content on this website that you believe violates your copyright, you can request we take it down by contacting us. Please provide the following information when you contact us about copyright issues.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe we have violated. Where possible, please provide us with a location (such as URL) of an authorized version of the material.
- Identify on our website, the page that contains the copyrighted material in dispute. You can do this by pointing us to the location (URL) on our website where the material was found.
- Please provide us with your name, address, contact number and email if available.
- A statement that you believe we have used the copyrighted material in a way that is not authorized by the rights owner of the material or by law.
- A statement that you are not making this copyright claim under pretense, and that you are the legitimate copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner or its authorized agent.
You can send all of this information to us by using our contact us form
Please be informed that we reserve the right to modify this terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. You are advised to recheck this page anytime you visit our website.